careers – product manager
May 28, 2015 | By admin |
We are looking for an expert in enterprise security solutions, with a track record of success at the leading software vendor, system integrator or enterprise IT department.
- Perform Business analysis / forecasting / quantitative analysis to aid critical decision-making
- Develop product roadmap and feature definition for enterprise data security platform to differentiate in a highly competitive market
- Will work closely with customers to understand their requirements
- Will be responsible for creating strategies to target specific target segments, provide competitive analysis and writing Product Requirement Documents (PRD’s)
- Will be responsible for working with a cross functional group within the company that includes Technical Marketing, Engineering, and Product Marketing to ensure successful execution of projects and product/solution rollout
- Work closely with engineering to drive program execution
- Synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into product concepts and requirements.
- 5+ years experience in software, including 2 years’ experience in security-related applications, with a track record of bringing multiple quality products to market or into production.
- Success as a Product Owner in an agile development process.
- Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
- Outstanding conceptual design skills, as well as interaction design best practices.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of a startup environment.
- Strong work ethic, initiative and drive.
- US Work Permit Required.