careers – Blockchain Engineer
January 30, 2018 | By admin |
Topia Technology is looking to hire blockchain engineers who are excited to apply the capabilities of blockchain to data security in the real world.
The ideal candidates are experienced developers who likes to stay on the front lines of emerging technology and disruptive innovation. We’re looking for bold visionary personalities who like to dream big, and keep their heads down when it comes to doing the work required to deliver, and deliver fast.
- Help design and implement blockchain-based data security
- Educate technical staff in blockchain development
- Supporting the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Work with partners in the rollout of the blockchain network and associated products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid programming skills, with strong experience in blockchains and decentralized architectures.
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple programming languages
- Familiarity with the ERC-20 (and ideally ERC-721) spec
- Must be comfortable collaborating and discussing ideas around the code – will be working with different developers to deliver features
- Must have experience in an Agile/Kanban/Scrum Environment
- Prior contributions to Ethereum or other blockchain solutions is a strong plus
- Experience in Bitcoin, cryptography, or financial software a major plus but not necessary
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency